Friday, January 6, 2017

Still Using Microsoft Word? STOP IT!


Still Using Microsoft Word? STOP IT!
We have been a Google Apps school for years now and if you haven't made the shift completely to Google Docs at this point, it's time. I know Microsoft Word is still there on your computer, tempting you to use it. But it's time ditch Word and welcome Google Docs with open arms. 

"But, Robb, Google Docs can't do everything that Word can do!"

In reality, other than a few formatting options, I have yet to find something in Word that I can't do in Docs. Plus Docs allows users to easily share, collaborate, link, integrate with Google Classroom, and organize. Making the change will also ensure you are never guilty of attaching a Word doc to an email.

Examples of Google Docs used for...


Need help? Contact Colette or Robb and we can set up a time to meet!